Why we need to do CBM?
- To reduce the cost of repair
- To predict the equipment failure
- To improve equipment and component reliability, safety and productivity
- To optimize the equipment performance
- To avoid catastrophic failure and emergency repair
Our CBM services includes:
- Vibration Analysis
- Site Balancing
- Laser Alignment
- Thermal Imaging
- Dismantle and Install at Site
- Sleeve Bearing and Labyrinth Seal Check For HV Motor at Site
Vibration monitoring is a method to determine the health of rotating equipment. We offer advance vibration monitoring technique for early detection of variety of fault condition such as unbalance, misalignment, resonance, looseness and faulty gears or bearings on all types of rotating machinery. Based on features of ISO 10816, measurements are made in three direction; horizontal, vertical and axial.
Unbalance is one of the most common causes of premature failure in rotating machinery. This is caused from the uneven distribution of mass around an axis of rotation. Our Site Balancing procedures can correct unbalance on in-service equipment right at your facility. This is done by attaching weights or grinding and drilling away material. Site balancing can eliminate the extra access work to solve the abnormal vibration.
Non aligned equipment lead to the stress exerted to its shaft will cause breakdown.
Thermal imaging is a non-contact technology used to identify temperature reading of an equipment.
We are able to provide manpower to dismantle and install motor at site.
We also have capabilities to rebabbit sleeve bearing.